Sean G. Wright
I am a lifetime apprentice with the desire to be a master craftsman.
Professionally I fill the role of software engineer as a student, educator, mentor, leader, team member.
Developer Lead / Application Architect / Cloud Ops LeadMay 2013 - Present
Leading the development team in new technology use, implementing best practices, daily training and education.
Architecting and developing web sites / applications built using Angular, AngularJs, Vuejs, Kentico EMS and ASP.NET Web API/MVC.
Consulting for clients needing techincal leadership and assistance for in-house development teams.
Managing and architecting Azure cloud operations / hosting services including DNS, development / production environments, deployments, CI/CD, performance monitoring, and provisioning.
Founding Partner / IT Director / DeveloperDecember 2012 - Present
Managing web development, social media, videography, client advertising campaigns, e-newsletter, web hosting, DNS.
Web Developer / IT Operations ManagerSeptember 2011 - May 2013
Developing propriertary web applications for ERP, service/product contracts, and CRM using ASP, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, and MS Access Db.
Maintaining and configuring all physical and digital computing resources, including work stations, networking, file servers, web servers, backup managment, and inventory.
Kent State University
Kent State University
Things I Use
Talks & Presentations
- Kentico Connection Denver 2019 - From the Ground Up: Kentico 12 MVC Design Patterns October 2, 2019
- Bringing new .NET Core features to old .NET Framework libraries August 6, 2019
- ng-conf 2019 - Technical Writers Summit: Writing Style and Formatting May 2, 2019
- What is Your Content Security Policy? February 21, 2019
- The Framework Features Anti-Pattern 2018
- Leading Practices for Angular Projects 2018
Teach me something I don't know: Lightening Talks
Scripting build processes with NodeJs / Typescript discriminated unions
- Making Angular 1 Great Again: Components, Typescript and JSPM 2016
- Kentico Connection Attendee 2019
- Ng Conf Attendee from 2014-2019
- ASP.NET Core
- Azure Functions
- Progressive Web Apps
- Vue.Js (Nuxt.Js)
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Angular architecture
- Unit Testing
- Dependency Injection
- Domain Driven Design
- AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming)
- Functional Programming
- Continuous Integration
This is an Angular 9 application that demos how to use Akita for state management.
It also uses MirageJs as an in-browser API server.
The minimal (but important) architecture separates the Commands from the Queries. Changes to state (Commands) are performed through the Movie Serivce while the stream of state change events is accessed through the Movie Query .